Corporate Affairs Development Center (CADC)
BIT (Bharat Institute Of Technology) Group has always laid great emphasis on building and maintaining healthy and meaningful corporate relations with market leading companies, cutting cross Industry verticals, to ensure sustained exposure, training & placements of our talented students in the industryas well as groom them by way of structured training programs conducted in various modes – integrated, in-house and outsourced to enhance their employability quotient. BIT has instituted a dedicated Corporate Affairs Development Center (CADC) in the campus to look into all industry-interfacing needs and activities on a full time basis.
Training Team & Objectives
Training Team comprises of 10 dedicated professional trainers, specializing in Soft Skills development, including 3 Aptitude Trainers. All the members of the team are professionally qualified having worked in reputed corporate houses / multinational corporations in the past. The team is always striving hard to achieve & maximize the following objectives:-
- To act as a bridge between education and employment
- To train the students on soft skills and aptitude so as to enhance their employability
- To identify and help students overcome shortcomings in their personality from the day they step into the campus till they get placed
- To train the students on specific skills companies look for
- To change the attitude of students towards career and life
- Helping students to understand themselves and human behavior better
Types of Training
Following three types of trainings are conducted/ coordinated by the training department:-
- Integrated Training includes training imparted to students on Soft Skills development like, Communication Skills, Behavioural Skills, Interview Techniques and Aptitude Skills, on a regular basis as part of the curriculum time table.
- In-house Training includes specialised, company/event-specific trainings conducted internally for the students, preparing them to qualify the selection process of various companies visiting/ events taking place. These typically comprise of Mock practice sessions of selection rounds like Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Outsourced Training includes short term trainings conducted by outsourced professional agencies like Career Launcher, Hewlett Packard, Alma Mate etc. that help students bringing them closer to industry needs & expectations by enhancing their technical and aptitude skills.
Names of the Trainers -
1. Ms Manisha Sharma
2. Ms Anajana Sethi
3. Ms Kavita Anand
4. Mr Himanshu Saxena
5. Mr Ankur Bhardwaj
Corporate Affairs Team & Objectives
Corporate Affairs comprises of a team of 4 extremely professional, experienced & dedicated members having significant industry exposure behind them. This team works tirelessly towards achieving the following important objectives:-
- Identifying & presenting placement opportunities to final year students across various programs
- Identifying & ensuring top-of-the-line industry-readiness assessment of our pre- and final year students as well as planning & implementing suitable employability-bridging programs for them so as to enhance their employability quotient & acceptability in the industry
- Identifying & presenting industrial training opportunities to the pre-final year students across various programs
- Bringing in industry experts to the campus for delivering talks, round tables, symposiums, workshops & seminars on the latest technologies & trends in the industry
- Arranging industry visits for students at various stages of their professional education at BIT
- Managing the affairs of the ‘Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)’, enabling enterprising students with out-of-the-box ideas in setting up small, viable business units helping them be and grow on their own.
- As an extension to ‘EDC’, strong emphasis is also laid on ‘Technology Incubation’ by enabling our students to work upon Industry research, trouble-shooting & debugging projects & requirements in various fields of engineering and management.