Corporate Affairs Team & Objectives
Corporate Affairs comprises of a team of 4 extremely professional, experienced & dedicated members having significant industry exposure behind them. This team works tirelessly towards achieving the following important objectives:-
- Identifying & presenting placement opportunities to final year students across various programs
- Identifying & ensuring top-of-the-line industry-readiness assessment of our pre- and final year students as well as planning & implementing suitable employability-bridging programs for them so as to enhance their employability quotient & acceptability in the industry
- Identifying & presenting industrial training opportunities to the pre-final year students across various programs
- Bringing in industry experts to the campus for delivering talks, round tables, symposiums, workshops & seminars on the latest technologies & trends in the industry
- Arranging industry visits for students at various stages of their professional education at BIT
- Managing the affairs of the ‘Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)’, enabling enterprising students with out-of-the-box ideas in setting up small, viable business units helping them be and grow on their own.
- As an extension to ‘EDC’, strong emphasis is also laid on ‘Technology Incubation’ by enabling our students to work upon Industry research, trouble-shooting & debugging projects & requirements in various fields of engineering and management.
- << Prev