LibraryIn the college campus has a central library with well equipped and fully Air Conditioned.the entire library is covered by CCTV camera with excellent visibility & well protected with fire extinguisher, Each department has also departmental library with the Book-Bank Facility. The aim of central library is to serve the need to our faculty, students and others members of the library. It is the heart of the institution and acts a center for collection of over One Lac’s Eight Thousand Two Hundred Eighty Volume of Books, It also subscribes to more than 117 national and international journal in print and 9,348 e-journals with the literature, predominantly, related to science and engineering technology, business management education and its allied subjects, user satisfaction is the current day approach to library service.
Our library has stepped into library automaton with prepared a database of books and periodicals in different subjects. In house library activities like acquit has been automated by using ‘NETTLIB / VIDYUT: A total library management system version # 3.0.2 with online public access catalogue (OPAC) service, this allows for search on Author, Title, Subject and Accession Number keyword etc.
It is extremely user friendly software, all activities have computerized the system of issue return of books by automated and all books has arranged with bar-coded and classified. Central Library has subscribed more than 150 hard copies journals included Computer, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical,Civil,Management and other allied subjects.
Library Hours: 09:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Weekend: 09:00 AM to 04:30 PM
- Students will be permitted to enter the library only if they carry their identity cum library card.
- All library users must sign in/sign out in the register available with the attendant at the library entrance.
- Personal belongings are not allowed in the library and can be kept in racks on ground floor, however. The students may carry loose papers and note books.
- User’s of the library should not deface, mark, cut, and mutilate or damage the library property in any way. Person doing so will be fined heavily, apart from being asked to pay the cost of the damage.
- Three library books will be issued to each student from library for duration of 10 days and one book per subject from book bank for a complete semester.
- Six Books will be issued to each Faculty for the duration of complete semester.
- In case the book is not returned on due date, the borrower will be asked to pay Rs-2/- per day for the book as penalty charges.
- In case of loss of book by the borrower he/she shall replace the book + late fine as admissible. If he/she does not replace the book then he/she has to pay double cost of the book.
- At the time of late fine individual must collect receipt for the payment from the library.
- No Dues Certificate will be given only after surrendering of the Identity Card.
- The use of cell phones in the library is forbidden, users are not permitted to smoke, consume food or drink in the library.
- Complete silence should be maintained Group Discussions, Lectures are not allowed in the library.
Web site URL for access of on-line e-journals:
2.McGraw Hill http://accessengineeringlibrary.com
3.ASTM Digital Library http //compass.astm.org
4.J-Gate Management www.J-Gateplus.com
5.Elsevier (Pharmacy) www.sciencedirect.com
6.National Digital Library Institutional Membership