D. Pharm Course from Bitmeerut to Foster A Successful Career
Diploma in Pharmacy or D Pharm is a diploma course of undergraduate level in the field of medical pharmacy. Pharmacy is the field of medicine which is involved in preparing, dispensing and the use of medicine in the realm of therapies. These medicines are for therapeutic purposes and a D. Pharm Institute in Meerut offers minimum qualification to a candidate who becomes a Registered Pharmacist. Many medical institutes offer D. Pharm course to the willing candidates. However, Pharma D course is different from a D. Pharm course where the former is a PG course or a Post Graduate Course. When it comes to the Pharmacy Education in India, PCI or Pharmacy Council of India regulates Pharmacy education. So, only those institutes that are regulated by PCI under the sub-section (1) of Pharmacy Act 1948 may offer this course. By pursuing D. Pharm Meerut, you don’t gain a specialization in the field but rather you have basic knowledge on various concepts concerning pharmaceuticals.
How to qualify for admission to D. Pharm course?
If you are willing to take a Diploma course in pharmacy, you may look forward to taking admission in Bitmeerut.edu.in, the best ever D. Pharm College in NCR. A candidate must have had Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics in the 10+2 level. The following are the eligibility criteria:
• An intermediate Science Examination
• Initial years of the degree course should be in Science subject
• Class-XII examination solely in Science subject
• Examination in the Pre-degree level
• Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe seats reserved as per the Central and State Government or Union Territory Regulation
Duration of the course
The course duration is 2 years and each academic year is spread over to 180 days of classes or working days. There is 500 hour practical training spreading across to 3 months and not more than that. Diploma in Pharmacy Part-1 subjects are given as follows:
• Pharmaceutics I
• Human Anatomy and Physiology
• Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology
• Health Education and Community Pharmacy
Part II subjects:
• Pharmaceutics II
• Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
• Pharmaceutical Chemistry II
• Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy
• Business Management and Drug Store
Before the first year course, you have to sit for Diploma in Pharmacy (Part I) and Diploma of Pharmacy (Part II) before the second year. We are the best D. Pharm College in Meerut imparting quality education to the aspiring students.