1. GATE and GPAT qualified students-14 + 02
2. Placement in production, Q.C., Q.A. – 80%
3. Seminar / Workshop / Conferences attended – 73 + 18
4. Students proceeded for higher studies in M.Pharm and other allied subjects- 10%
5. Well established research centre for Ph.D programme approved by both technical universities U.P.
6.. B.Pharm course is –
• Approved By (Pharmacy council of India) PCI
• Accreditation by NBA, New Delhi on 03.10.2013.
7. All GPAT qualified students after taking admission in M.Pharm get Rs. 8000/- as monthly stipend.
8. Govt. approved animal house for conducting research work
9. Signed MOU with different industries (three industries of Dabur group) for research and development and commercial activities
10. Patent under progress: 01 patent published in official journal of Indian patent office.
11. 80% of B.Pharm & M.Pharm students were placed in various Pharmaceutical Companies.
12. Various dignitaries from multinational and national companies addressed the students on the various facets of industrial expectation from academia.
13. Water India Pvt.ltd.and other companies conducted workshops on applications of various institutes in R &D projects.
14. National Pharmacy day was celebrated on 25th Sep. 2017.
15. Pharmacy week is celebrated every year.
16. Press conference of various print media was held on 30th Oct 2013 at BIT in appreciation for NBA Accreditation.
17. Industrial visit of B.Pharm Final Year students dated on April 2017.
18. Mrs. Vaishali M. Patil (Assistant Professor) invited to present her research paper entitled “Docking guided QSAR studies on a series of N-acetamidoindole carboxylic acid derivatives acting as HCV NS5B polymerase inhibitors” at 3rd World Congress on Virology held at Maryland, USA on November 20-22, 2013.
19. Mr. R. D. Garg (Former Drug Controller of Delhi) enlightened to our students regarding career in Pharmacy dated on Nov., 20 2017.
20. Institute is providing testing facilities (chemical and pharmacological) to students of other institute and industries.