BIT Group of Institutions has its own In House Corporate Affairs Development Center (CADC) which is union of Training and Placement Cell. It is an integral part of our institution. BIT has been the first and only college in the belt to initiate the same. The institute has provided the complete infrastructure for effective functioning and sensitized to function all through the year towards generating placement and training opportunities for the students.
The CADC department is designed to function with a high degree of professionalism. Training activities are organized throughout the year in an effort towards preparing the prospective students for the campus selection programmes. We impart training right from first year to final year and emphasize on laying a firm foundation on their Attitude, Goal Setting, Interpersonal Behaviour, Body Language, Presentation Skills, Professional Grooming & Etiquettes, Self esteem & Confidence building along with Verbal Ability, Aptitude & Reasoning Skills.
Online Skill Assessment Tests like Cocubes, AMCAT, GATE, GPAT are being conducted on regular intervals to prepare and assess student’s competence & domain knowledge. Outsourced Aptitude & Technical skill enhancement programmes are also being organized by CADC from time to time.
The placement cell coordinates quite well with the corporate sector and provides well-developed infrastructure to facilitate the campus selection programmes. Reputed industrial houses across the country visit our institute regularly for the campus recruitment programmes. It provides almost instantaneous data to the corporate sector with regard to the candidates available for consideration towards placement in accordance with the preserved requirements. It has adopted an effective communication system to keep the students informed about potential job opportunities and guiding them from time to time.
Our pioneering efforts have borne fruits in achieving academic-industrial rapport and we are proud that our students are absorbed by leading giants in the industrial firmament.
- Focus on all round development of students so that they could face the competition and challenges of life even after college with full confidence and zest.
- Provide all possible assistance to its Graduate/ Postgraduate students in their efforts to find the best employment in their domain.
- Facilitate students in planning their careers and enable them to understand their interest, needs by giving them proper guidance so that they could visualize their goals correctly.
- Skill mapping of the student population and give them insights by conducting Mock sessions as per industry’s recent trends.
- Provide guidance and support to the students to enhance their understanding of the industry requirements and to help them build their skills as per recent industrial trends.
- Updating of data bank, matching the job seekers with the prospective employers & facilitating in the selection process.
- Invites industry experts to interact with the students in order to identify the emerging opportunities in corporate sector.
- Organize industry’s visits & industrial trainings to give students insights about practical implementation of their knowledge and skills in corporate world.
- Bridge the gap between Academics & Industry by getting live projects on various industrial issues.
Specialized Training Programme
The institute has entered into academic alliance with reputed MNC’s such as Cyber Peace Foundation, DUCAT, RCPL, ORACLE, MICROSOFT, EMC2, BENTLEY & IBM. International certifications such as OCA, OCP, Microsoft & EMC2 Associate Level certifications give an extra edge to the students thereby making them more employable.
Outsource Training & Online Skill Assessment Programme
BIT arranges Outsource Training programmes on regular intervals to sharpen the Aptitude & Reasoning Skills of the students. Also Technical Training & Certifications are also rewarded by various companies like DUCAT, Cyber Peace Foundation time to time. Online Skill Assessments are also been conducted like GATE, GPAT, AMCAT, Cocubes etc. to make students employable.
Visit to industries are integral part of study that enables the students to get a glimpse of the industry to get a practical exposure in real life.